• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2 Spot Color Foil GCS - 56 Dark Green

FlagshipVis

Sticky side down!
Has Gerber Scientific given up on this color, or has all of the vendors (that are local to me) given up on stocking this color? I have tried Grimco, NGlantz & Sons (Indpls), GOGSG.com, Midwest Sign and Screen Printing Supply Co. and Fellers. All do not seem to have it in stock or at their distribution centers. I'm just curious if this is just a fluke for one color, as I have not needed to purchase any other colors at this time.
I have to admit, I have only tried these vendors online and not called to find out.

Not Green with Envy!

Chris

FunkotronXL

Not all distributors will stock every color if they are not in high demand. You'll probably find the same if looking for Gerber's Pink or Traffic Gray (there are more similar to this but varies by region). If you order this through one of those distributors they would likely order it from Gerber on their next stock shipment or have it drop-shipped to you directly.

FlagshipVis

Sticky side down!
Not all distributors will stock every color if they are not in high demand. You'll probably find the same if looking for Gerber's Pink or Traffic Gray (there are more similar to this but varies by region). If you order this through one of those distributors they would likely order it from Gerber on their next stock shipment or have it drop-shipped to you directly.
I'll give it a shot and order through one of them to see if I get the foil soon. Thanks for the response.:)

jfiscus

Rap Master
We always call, a lot get directly shipped now that Grimco bought Advantage. They don't stock it like Advantage used to.