Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerber Edge 2 Spot Color Foil GCS - 56 Dark Green

Discussion in 'Gerber' started by FlagshipVis, Jul 1, 2019.

1. FlagshipVis

FlagshipVis Sticky side down!

Feb 14, 2019
    Greenwood, IN
    Has Gerber Scientific given up on this color, or has all of the vendors (that are local to me) given up on stocking this color? I have tried Grimco, NGlantz & Sons (Indpls), GOGSG.com, Midwest Sign and Screen Printing Supply Co. and Fellers. All do not seem to have it in stock or at their distribution centers. I'm just curious if this is just a fluke for one color, as I have not needed to purchase any other colors at this time.
    I have to admit, I have only tried these vendors online and not called to find out.

Not Green with Envy!

Chris

Tags:
  2. FunkotronXL

FunkotronXL Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Washington State
    Not all distributors will stock every color if they are not in high demand. You'll probably find the same if looking for Gerber's Pink or Traffic Gray (there are more similar to this but varies by region). If you order this through one of those distributors they would likely order it from Gerber on their next stock shipment or have it drop-shipped to you directly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FlagshipVis

FlagshipVis Sticky side down!

Feb 14, 2019
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll give it a shot and order through one of them to see if I get the foil soon. Thanks for the response.:)

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Gerber still makes it, look here!

5. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    We always call, a lot get directly shipped now that Grimco bought Advantage. They don't stock it like Advantage used to.