• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2 thermal printer

RG

Hello. Up for sale here is one (1), used Gerber Edge 2 thermal printer. It's very clean with no cracks, only a few scratches where some idiot used a knife to cut off the printed graphics. The print head is good with NO blown pixels (see photo of 11.8" X 13" black print). There are 10177 minutes on the counter. I bought this as a backup for the Edge 2 that I use all the time, but have never needed it. I have the 3 brackets that mount onto the print head to prevent any damage during shipping. If you want me to use them, we can work something out. Please do the research and be sure this printer is right for you. I have this printer and an Envision 375 plotter currently up for bid on eBay. The get-it-in-your-shop price is $2000 plus FedEx shipping. Because the printer is used, this is an "as is" "no returns" sale. Will ship and insure with FedEx ground to the lower 48 states only. Local pick up will be OK, too. Can accept credit card, PayPal, check or cash. If you are close enough to drive here (zip code 39573), you are welcome to see it work before you buy it. Thanks for viewing!

I made a rough video of the printer working and put it on youtube:
(And, please no comments on the quality of the video.)

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 1,078
  • Right-side.jpg
    Right-side.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Left-side.jpg
    Left-side.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 316
  • Print-head.jpg
    Print-head.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 406
  • Print-minutes.jpg
    Print-minutes.jpg
    843.5 KB · Views: 322
  • SN.jpg
    SN.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 354
  • Opened.jpg
    Opened.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 321
  • Just-printed.jpg
    Just-printed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 359
  • Head-print-test.jpg
    Head-print-test.jpg
    858.5 KB · Views: 372

RG

Bump. She's back up on eBay. I'll pay for FedEx shipping, if you buy it here, instead of eBay. You would pay a couple of hundred less here. Thanks to all who have viewed.