• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PA Gerber Edge 2 with 130+ foils

Gary Wiant

We have decided to sell our beloved Gerber Edge 2 to make room for some new equipment. It is in very good condition, we just don't use it much anymore to dedicate a corner of the shop to it. I am including all of our foils. We have over 130 foils mixed between Gerber, Zero Nine & Duracoat in different amounts of foil left. I have the original box for the Edge. Asking $3750 obo plus actual shipping charges or local pick or I can meet you within a reasonable distance. I will add photos later this weekend or next week.

Any question you can PM me, email me at vgu7446@gmail.com or call my cell 814-221-4342

Thanks for looking
Gary

Gary Wiant

Who is this?

Lol yeah I really don't want to see it go. This is the machine that started the whole 4edgetalk community & helped develop the tinting white & shadowcast foils. I doubted anyone would still be around here that remembered.​