• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2

jfiscus

Rap Master
Our old Gerber "Edge" (side opening machine) is finally getting ready to bite the dust after 20+ years of faithful service. We are looking for a decent deal on a Gerber Edge or Edge 2 to replace it with. Anyone have one for sale? PM me!

RG

I have a Gerber Edge that could use a good home. I haven't used it much. I have printed large, solid color blocks with it and there are no dead pixels. It has 10642 minutes on the counter. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Bob Rochon

Seasoned Sign Freak
I have a Gerber Edge that could use a good home. I haven't used it much. I have printed large, solid color blocks with it and there are no dead pixels. It has 10642 minutes on the counter. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
I believe the proper test is print a full height square fill with cobalt blue @ 50% tint for dead pixels and or heat issues in the print head.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Sending you a PM.

RG

Looks like this deal fell through. Anyone else looking for an Edge LE, before it goes up on eBay? This one has 10,640 minutes on its counter.