• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Printing

signgirl

my edge has been acting funky lately. Today's problem is when I send a job, I'm using white on clear, it will print the registration mark but not the copy. I notice a faint image on the foil of what I'm trying to print. I printed a square of white on its own and it will print it. I tried a different color foil and it prints the solid square and registration mark but not my copy? I'm stumped! Any ideas?

signgirl

my edge has been acting funky lately. Today's problem is when I send a job, I'm using white on clear, it will print the registration mark but not the copy. I notice a faint image on the foil of what I'm trying to print. I printed a square of white on its own and it will print it. I tried a different color foil and it prints the solid square and registration mark but not my copy? I'm stumped! Any ideas?

Crazy thing is it's printing a different file white on clear perfectly!

Joe House

Clear what? 220? Static Cling? Quantum? Which White? Are you matching the settings for the vinyl and the foil? I would double check your settings in the file.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Check to see what the fill settings are for the white foil. It sounds like it's set to less than 100%.

signgirl

220 clear. I've triple checked setting. Using flexi for output so now I'm going to switch to omega and see what happens. Thanks for the replies!