• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge Software

Jeremy Deming

Hello everyone,

I'm a recovering sign shop owner that currently works as a full time freelance designer and I outsource all of my vinyl production projects...

I told myself I would never get back into production, but I recently picked up a Gerber edge II and an envision 375 plotter... I'm very familiar with the equipment. I actually started my career over 20 years ago with the same little machines... My kids want to start making "Stickers" so I picked them up with very low hours on e-bay.

I'm struggling to find connection cables and software without spending an arm and a Leg... I actually ran all of our equipment previously on MAC using a simple Illustrator Plugin called "Mac Imprint"... I would prefer to try and find it again vs. Omega or Flexi or any of the other PC based software... I know I'll need to run it on an old os9 platform, but I have 20+ years of retired Mac machines (still working) that I could easily set up if I could get my hands on the software.

If it just doesn't exist anymore than I need a good option for setting up a dreaded PC station to do the job.

Any help would be Great!

~Jerm

timgo

Graphics Designer
You can use your Gerber in all Windows. I have necessary software for your Gerber.

Let me know if you are interested.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Can't help you on the Mac side but I do have a seat of the latest Omega CP 6.5 for sale at 20% off list.