• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge with HS15 Plus 15" Plotter

Snakebit99

Gerber Edge with Gerber HS15 Plus high speed15” sprocket feed plotter in like new condition.

Original owner – Retiring These little machines have made me a ton of money when I was cutting vinyl. They are built like tanks & extremely reliable workhorses.You can bang out custom die cut labels & decals with a fantastic profit margin. I transitioned into electric signs about 15 years ago & the machine have been setting, except for the occasional hard hat decals or die cut labels, virtually unused since then. I had them both fully refurbished by the Plotter Doctor a couple of years ago with the idea of cutting vinyl again but just never got around to start using them again. They both look brand new with all new rollers, guides, sweeps, etc. The Edge printer has only 15930 minutes on it, no blown pixels on the printhead & was always well cleaned/maintained. Comes with Gerber 6.2 Service pack 2 software, all cables, cords, pen holders, roll feeders, pounce wheels, plotter pens, Everything to start printing immediately. The 6.2 software is 32 bit & will only run in XP machines…buy & old XP machine with Windows & be up & running full color die cut prints in minutes. Comes with over 60 rolls of various spot color foils & new full set of process color foils. Shipped in the original Gerber boxes. Price $4000.00 FIRM plus shipping from Ohio. Contact Larry at Corporate Signs. larry@corpsigns.com or 419-230-2630