• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Envision 375 plotter/cutter

RG

Up for sale here is 1 (one), Gerber Envision 375 plotter/cutter. It is used and in GREAT operating condition. The serial number is E15-904072. I bought it from another sign shop that was closing. I used it for a couple of months for nothing but contour cutting and had no problems with it. In addition to the plotter, these other accessories are included: the power cord, and the knife/blade holder with a practically new knife/blade installed. You will need a serial cable or a serial-to-USB adapter to connect the plotter to your computer. The pictures may not show this, but this unit is very clean. When it was shipped to me, it was not packed well. The tinted lid has a crack in the left and right front of it. As you can see in the pictures a little of the plastic housing was broken off the right side. I glued most of it back in place. This does not affect the working of the plotter. It looks to me like it hasn't been used much. I used it with Flexisign, but most people use it with the Gerber Omega/Composer software. The plotter by itself weighs 60 pounds. I used some 3/8" plywood to build a sturdy box around the plotter. The plywood box will be surrounded by 1" styrofoam and foam rubber, then packed snugly into the shipping box. The total shipping weight is 85 pounds. Will ship to the lower 48 states only. Because this item is used, it is being sold "as is" with no warranty or guarantee and no returns. Do your research and make sure this is right for you. Email or PM any questions. This desk-top plotter uses ONLY 15", punched vinyl and is used mostly for contour cutting graphics that are printed with a Gerber Edge or Gerber FX thermal printer. Selling price is $1500, plus FedEx shipping. Looks like this plotter sells for about $11,000 new and is still the newest plotter that Gerber makes for their Edge and FX printers. Will ship with FedEx ground within 2 week days after Paypal payment is received. It will be insured. Will accept a business check and ship when it clears. Local pickup and cash will also work. I have video of this plotter cutting vinyl and contour cutting a file and I put it on Youtube:
. Thanks!

If you are looking here, you probably already know all about this plotter. If not, then go to the gspinc website and you can read all about it in the downloads/PDF/plotter/Sprocketed-Plotters.pdf link. Or, do a google search for: "gerberprinters env375.pdf"

This plotter is on eBay, also. And I have an Gerber Edge II printer that is for sale. I'll post it here and on eBay as soon as I can. It is also in great shape with 10174 minutes on its counter and no dead pixels.

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 573
  • SN.jpg
    SN.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 352
  • LCD-panel.jpg
    LCD-panel.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 289
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 319
  • Carriage.jpg
    Carriage.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 335
  • Left-side.jpg
    Left-side.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Right-side.jpg
    Right-side.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 297
  • Right-sprocket.jpg
    Right-sprocket.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 340
  • Housing-cracks.jpg
    Housing-cracks.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 309
  • plywood-side-sealed.jpg
    plywood-side-sealed.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 308

RG

Bump. She's back up on eBay. I'll pay for FedEx shipping, if you buy it here, instead of eBay. You would pay a couple of hundred less here. Thanks to all who have viewed.