• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Gerber Envision Eye Piece Fix/Cleaning/Replacement

Brennen

We are trying to figure out how to clean the eyepiece for a Gerber Envision Plotter. We had one that broke and glued it back together just fine but now there is something on the lens. Not sure what solution I can use to clean it. Or if anyone knows a company that sells these pieces that would be great. Any work around ideas?

AKwrapguy

We are trying to figure out how to clean the eyepiece for a Gerber Envision Plotter. We had one that broke and glued it back together just fine but now there is something on the lens. Not sure what solution I can use to clean it. Or if anyone knows a company that sells these pieces that would be great. Any work around ideas?

Gerber probably sells them....

Jburns

Of course they sell them - the gerber envision is the machine right? They are like 70 bucks at Hyatt’s