• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber enVision

Ray312

I recently purchased a Gerber enVision 375 Plotter and when I turn it on it start to go through it's startup sequence, but then it hits the rod at the right end of the plotter and then the housing that holds the cutting blade moves off the rod a couple of inches and stops. Is this normal or is something wrong with it?
I haven't had a chance to install it to Omega because I'm missing the USB cable for it.
I've looked online to see if I could find any videos of one being turned on at startup but I couldn't find anything.
Can anyone help me out with info on this?
I appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance for anyone with any information.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Yes. This is normal.

I've had an Envision 375 since 1998 and it has always gone through that as a startup homing cycle. Turn it on, then three taps into the end stop then move up the Y axis one to two inches to the home position.

Ray312

Ok thank you for your reply. However, I go into the buttons and try to access the menu and nothing happens, should I have media loaded into it or should it be on with the software? I've looked online for videos n such but no such luck. Is there a manual anywhere?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you have Gerber Omega software to send jobs from you will find that most everything of importance is in the GSPPlot interface. Those things that you can control from the plotter keypad are rarely accessed once setup.

Envision Owner's Manual is attached.

Attachments

• enVision_Users_Manual.pdf
    505.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited: