• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Fastrack 1300 Cutting issues

Titch Sanders

Hi Folks,
a friend of mine has a Gerber Fastrack 1300, wanting to put it to use again but has issues with the physical size that the plotter cuts when something is sent to it from Signlab 9.
If you send something, anything, say a rectangle at 400mm x 800mm.. it just cuts it at something like A4 size.
I guess the proportions are the same at any size.. just can't make it cut to actual size.. would anyone know if it's a setting related issue that can be altered from the plotters keyboard menu, or is it likely to be in the software?
Absolutely any help & ideas would be appreciated, very very much.

Many Thanks,
Titch Sanders

Titch Sanders

Hi Folks,
a friend of mine has a Gerber Fastrack 1300, wanting to put it to use again but has issues with the physical size that the plotter cuts when something is sent to it from Signlab 9.
If you send something, anything, say a rectangle at 400mm x 800mm.. it just cuts it at something like A4 size.
I guess the proportions are the same at any size.. just can't make it cut to actual size.. would anyone know if it's a setting related issue that can be altered from the plotters keyboard menu, or is it likely to be in the software?
Absolutely any help & ideas would be appreciated, very very much.

Many Thanks,
Titch Sanders[/QUOTE
No Ideas folks?