• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber GS 15 value?

icebiscuit

Any one have an idea of marketable value of a GS 15(Not Plus) is, I have one that I bought with the sign shop I bought that original owner says was rebuilt but never used because he got a loaner GS 15plus that he stuck with, Don't know if I should keep for what if I need or cash it out?

Any Ideas?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Any one have an idea of marketable value of a GS 15(Not Plus) is, I have one that I bought with the sign shop I bought that original owner says was rebuilt but never used because he got a loaner GS 15plus that he stuck with, Don't know if I should keep for what if I need or cash it out? Any Ideas?

I've been watching Ebay and they've been averaging somewhere around $850 - $1,0000, depending on the condition.

For newbies just starting out and only using vinyl, they're a good deal. But for guys like me (monument companies), they're an absolute work horse and an industry standard.

JB

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
I would keep it for a backup.

Nothing is worse than missing a deadline because your primary is broken.

Been there, done that.