• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Gerber Omega 2.5

MFS60r

Hi everyone,

Picked up an edge fx and a hs15+ this weekend. Came with a ton of programs and the one I'm having issues with is Omega 2.5. I got 3 copies of 2.5 when I purchased everything and 3 different 2.5 keys. The original owner had it setup on his windows 10 with no issue and I cannot seem to get it to install on windows 7 pro 64bit. I have installed the 7.0 key drivers and the computer recognizes them no issue, but when I try to install the program it gives me an error that says the program cant find the keys.

Any tips? I'm having a ton of issues and want to get it together.

The alternative is to connect everything to my win XP that I have as a spare.

Rydaddy

You may have to call Gerber. You also may have to get windows 10 installed. but... given it's 2.5 (not sure what year that came out) it could be an issue with OS. You might have to try your XP machine.

Jburns

when installing, try right clicking - Run as Admin - compatibility - XP. This would run the program as if its an XP machine ( you should have this option, but I could be wrong).

Edit- you are going to want a CP key - having three keys - the others may be different editions. ( CS, LS).

MFS60r

Hi everyone,

got it working last night, did a clean install of windows home premium 7 32bit. Finally started reading my CP key (yes the others were LS and a parallel key). Then got my printers connected via Ethernet for the edge and usb to Parallell. All seems well!