• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Gerber Omega 3.0 Dongle

Meaghan

I am looking to purchase one or two additional dongles (USB security keys) for our Gerber Omega 3.0 software.

Thank-you!
Meaghan

timgo

Graphics Designer
I am looking to purchase one or two additional dongles (USB security keys) for our Gerber Omega 3.0 software.

Thank-you!
Meaghan
The USB dongle provided with Omega is your proof of purchase. If the dongle is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of Omega must be purchased.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graphix Advantage 6.0 Elite - Installation CD + Manuals + Security Dongle (used)
Price: US $300.00 + $30 shipping
If you're interested, let me know at: bertywonder@yahoo.com

This comes with:
1. Installation CD
2. Security Dongle ( Older Parallel port style).
3. User Manuals.

A few notes:
1. I have verified that this dongle is eligible for upgrade with Gerber.
2. Item will be shipped UPS Expedited, with Signature Required. no P.O. Boxes.
3. As a software item, sale will be final. I cannot offer a return.

This software is designed for older 16 or possibly 32 bit computers. Windows 3.1, 95, 98, ME, NT4 and Windows XP.
Used for: Gerber Edge Printing, Cutting, CNC Router Machines, Sabre, etc. Buyer would likely want to up grade to latest edition of Software - Omega 6.5 CP. Most sites have upgrade price around $895.00. New Omega 6.5 is $3,495.00.
I called GSP inc and verified with service that this Dongle Serial number is eligible for upgrade.