• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega 4 Layout Station For Sale

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
For Sale:

Gerber Omega 4 Layout Station with USB dongle and blank registration card. Sealed software was first opened on 11-19-13 to make sure that disc loaded properly, and that the dongle works. Everything is perfect and this is essentially new software, albeit version 4.

Layout Station has 100% full design capabilities for printing and plotting jobs, but it does not output to a sign printer or a plotter. You can only use it to create files to be opened by a copy of Omega CS or Omega CP. Our Omega 5 LS prints to a laser desktop printer, but I'm not sure if Omega 4 will.

Omega Layout Station is an inexpensive way to handle .plt and other file types, and it also works well with SignLab, AutoCAD and Illustrator. Plus it also has some unique functions not available in the aforementioned design programs. And compared to the other programs, Omega's outlining and vector node editing are some of our all-time favorite functions.

Asking $375.00 with free shipping to US and Territories. Brand new Omega 5 LS is running somewhere around $895.

Email james@jarsa.net and be sure to mention OMEGA 4 in your subject line.

Due to the nature of software, ALL SALES FINAL.

Jim