• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Gerber Omega 5.0 & EnVision 375

Walt Netto

When I send a cut only file with no fills or strokes it shows up as usual as a black outline. I send (in this case it is a sentence) to the cutter at 12.5-inches tall. It goes to the cutter which says ready to start. I push the start button and a message comes up saying the job will not fit - slew right to adjust/ignore/autofit then (slew, F3,F4, cancel). The Device Select menu is set for the EnVision. The height is set at 11.75 inches. The above error occasionally occurs during the print/cut operation and I've always been able to fix it (don't remember how - actually). It has never happened for a cut-only operation. Granted - I am getting old and my memory is great, but I've been running the edge/enVision combination for over 20 years. Help please... and thanks in advance.

Joe House

Check to see if there is any fill or stroke on the text. It sounds like it thinks it needs to fit it through the Edge.

Good Luck

Billct2

look to see if the "print as process" is checked on in the "123 print options" window. That happens randomly to me sometimes and then it gives that error

Jburns

Walt, feel free to send me the file if you want. - send a private message and I can give you my email.
I have an envision 375 and omega 6.5 I can let you know if it gives me an issue.

a file that is 12.5 inches tall - the cutter head should start pretty far to the right.

Walt Netto

Hi JBurns - thanks lots for the offer to PM you the file. Two things...
1. I have no idea how to find your eMail address here.
2. I noticed a mistake in my original posting. The cut file is 12.5" tall. But the roll height is set at 15" tall (not 11.75) in the device select menu which also shows this size as custom. This does not change the error showing up on the 375 = Job does not fit - slew right etc...