• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Omega any version to buy

Dan Thomas

Help!! have a Gerber edge , cannot afford new price for 6.5,,,1800 CAD older versions fine, as long as its legit with dongle, prefer paypal payment method.Cheers

Jburns

Hello,
I just bought a system, and I believe it is coming with 2.0 or 2.6. I will have more information by Tuesday or Wednesday. ( I already have 6.5).

Dan Thomas

Hello,
I just bought a system, and I believe it is coming with 2.0 or 2.6. I will have more information by Tuesday or Wednesday. ( I already have 6.5).
Thats awesome, someone was trying to sell me the Layout station only, but I want to have the cut and print options. talk soon,and Thank You

Dan Thomas

Hello,
hello, was it the software you just posted for sale, the 2.0 version? 850 USD to upgrade that one to 6.5, u were asking 500 USD plus shipping? I can have a new copy with dongle here in Canada for 1800 CAD, for the Omega 6.5 CP, our dollar exchange puts yours and the upgrade to 1775 CAD plus shipping on top
Not much difference? will the 2.1 work with vista so no upgrade needed?