• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gerber solara uv2 error e044

fusion

hi i am having issues with a gerber solara uv2.
its coming up with error e044 every time it goes in to perge mode.

TimToad

If you find anywhere in the Gerber documentation a list of the error codes period, let alone what they mean, please enlighten me also.

While generally trouble free and a real workhorse at our shop, when something does go wrong beyond something obvious, its a puzzle to figure out what the issue is UNTIL a service call is made or a tech gets here.

Our Ion was here when we bought the business last year and now that we've had a few of the preventive maintenance regimens completed as part of our service contract, the thing runs and runs and runs with nary an issue, but for the life of me, the lack of troubleshooting resource material available to owners of such an expensive piece of equipment is troubling. I have barbeque grills that have had more comprehensive owner's manuals. The ION manual is great for the initial setup, operation and maintenance, but is devoid of helpful info for when something goes wrong.

Do you have a service contract?