• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Get a Load of this..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just received an ad for 'Back to School' sales from one of our vendors.

They haven't even finished school, let alone get out and they're already getting ready to go back .........????

btss.jpg

C

ColoPrinthead

The schools here are out, but yes it is almost as maddening as xmas cutting more and more into halloween season.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Because around here, they're not even out of school, yet. And yes, I do know the Boy Scouts motto..... be prepared, but this is a bit much, too soon.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Never been that way around here, not ever. It's always the first to second week of June.... even if no snow days are taken. Also, we always went back the day after Labor Day, but now they start around the last week of August. When do your brats go back ??

Ya know, who cares ?? No matter what school they go to and the length of time they spend in the classroom, they still aren't learning jack, let alone coming out worthwhile. I say, let 'em go year round until they're about 25. Heck, they already know everything by 15, so let 'em sit in there and stew. :rolleyes:

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Oh crap. I need new school gear, but im midway though this year, i need a new sharpener??