• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting log0

brad daggy

I'm designing a auto wrap for an insurance broker. He wants me to take logos of insurance companies from their web sights. They have terrible resolution. Is there any thing I can do, besides going to the companies and getting them to send the graphics?

iSign

How much has he paid already, for the design?

There are places where you could track down slightly better logos, & while the production should not be done with substandard artwork quality, it is not uncommon to proceed with design work using poor resolution images... assuming the client understands they will need to procure good art eventually, or pay you to create it.

If you have received a design deposit, you can check www.brandsoftheworld.com for the insurance company logos... but if you haven't received any money... AND the client hasn't done anything to help set you up with good art... then I wouldn't encourage you to do the logo research or the layout, since I usually advise against desgning on spec, with the hope of aquiring the job later.

Last edited: