• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting married Saturday!

J

john1

Well, Saturday i am getting married. I'm pretty excited about it and hope all goes good! It's supposed to be about 60 here then out of no where so hopefully that's a good sign!

Wedding is at 12pm, Reception is at 2pm. Can't wait.

Just a small wedding at the local chapel with about 20 family members. I like to keep it small.

Wish me luck!

BobM

Congrats - Big day, rejoice in the happiness of the day and may it be the first of many.

hatmanok

Congratulations on your wedding. Just a thought, You need to get married as early Saturday as possible. The reason, if it don't work out the whole day want be wasted. LOL

CheapVehicleWrap

Congrats! This is sudden no? And you're quite young. Did I miss a thread where you consulted us first? ;) some of us change spouses as often as you change avitars.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Big congratulations to you and best of luck to the bride to be........................... :thumb:

Where do we send our gifts ?? :ROFLMAO:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Congratulations to both John and Kevin! (Is it Kevin behind the 401Graphics avatar?)

Good luck!

petepaz

don't do it!!! get out while you still can!!!! we can send someone to pick you up!!!
haha
just kidding

congrats!! best of luck!!