• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

getting Online Data Error

Skeezix

So here is a link to the only place I can post easily
icon_rolleyes.gif

http://geocities.com/klyvermg@sbcglobal.net/DSC03222.JPG

Ever see this one? Any Ideas?

I did a windows update in the am and did a roll back to eliminate it - did a restart and still get the data error... I tried the Sentenile Driver Repair utility too... Sadly its a new pc and I was printing fine before the up date...
any suggestions would be appreciated
UPDATE - The GSP Tray Icon was done
and the "target" and file name printed then the foil advanced and kept going .....
ANOTHER UPDATE
Finally job went to Edge and beeped - stopped - and on screen is the following

GQMgr
The device is not connected.
(1167) Filegq_pftp.cpp Line 992 Try Again?

YES/NO

I tried still no good.... hummmmm

Last edited:

Skeezix

Sorry its been a long night into day
Edge 1, HS 15 + Omega 2.0 with USB Dongle new PC from Tuesday's mother board crash - ha ha what a week huh?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I had this happen to me and it turned out to be the driver board. My distributor had GSP send out a motherboard and a driver board. Took about a half hour to pull the covers, switch the board, check it out and put the covers back on.

It ended up costing me $175 plus air freight.

BTW, this isn't 4EdgeTalk. Posting pictures here is allowed. Just scroll down when posting to the Manage Attachments button and follow your nose from there.

Skeezix

Data Error

This is the error I had come up then I got the English version of Data Error :-(

Attachments

• DSC03222.JPG
    DSC03222.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 105