• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gino's 30,000 Party.....................................

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
You guys throw such good parties, it was time I payed the favor back...

tf8eSydo1oo2DrkeDwc_EIukY1Tm-jVbruPxcgpZbvsWVSVlTknnsPbwu23_B5g6w4SAaqOw0NBOdskIPHEo1fUkEzhVCSKl4ggZqyFFqwVADTQNg9JMJSOgNPbm2TIiOJUEIKs6bMJ8Fy1jQKZ6KqPT2DokIoYo9JisCfdvz5sMM7xlu8NvSh-VmSHTHzJH-KWqRbsLjatpZbltdJEO2k-A2j-TLH9iPbPuaK9_27lTkYir4482gKi_YF_UITFNF9Kf8usG_3_1N3bE7SKgrbArOUvhbeJqg5_MGmcd2J3HxHVJ5RVS1wLSqr6HpkSrvR8eSHZh01j3dAaorDN3xw6di7PO0XCOdJs_mbCvH6Gune25jG387S_oW6lSpaaJIZx7GFlj2dkHZ41_ZqfjmS-fx-Sl2N0H4lQem3DtFKashdNCTPaNs-rgmSvEnXV-sAt9yeGGW4OcnBAZgGAyEF3DmMDeehHrwLN6ZamcZZ8XaBKm_Bp8nVDUzQdqU7oUCXSGdnaozPBPiwO4Ve5f9yoPpULWfvxFsmzs4Ys0WC4J_6OwB7Bzi_LLTCaw7JXCi9WRHxvWfjAIs19oF2pmjYTvZN0lFGZyrHDdPXznvKuFvT8RBG2VMFs0WkvY7ZSTOa1FiVk9e4G3Qvm4cfMlmMGPraKmn4YYxw=w481-h534-no

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're learning. However, it's better to use your own ideas....... than to copy others. Maybe once you've been in this business a little time........ some of it might rub off on ya. At least you're trying to act and look like a sign person.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Every forum I'm on has the hyperposting individual whose life's mission is to become the most well known name on the forum. Kinda makes you wonder how they manage to have a life, right? My back and forth with Gino has ranged from the productive to the downright inane, as it has with the homesteader on all the other forums. I was going to offer to buy signs101 once and the first thing I was going to do was institute a policy of no more displaying post counts. Could you imagine the uproar? I still laugh out loud thinking about it!

decalman

I don't pass judgement on what people spend their time with.
I will admit however, that 30,000 will be hard to beat.
Like Babe Ruth
I hope he gets to 50,000

Johnny Best

Every forum I'm on has the hyperposting individual whose life's mission is to become the most well known name on the forum. Kinda makes you wonder how they manage to have a life, right? My back and forth with Gino has ranged from the productive to the downright inane, as it has with the homesteader on all the other forums. I was going to offer to buy signs101 once and the first thing I was going to do was institute a policy of no more displaying post counts. Could you imagine the uproar? I still laugh out loud thinking about it!

Every forum has the weird dude also.
Are not you the guy who made some lewd remark about someone’s daughter when they posted a picture of her on this site years ago?
And, asking for money when you had bile leakage? Now you say you offered to buy this site for a good laugh.
Hope you like the chips and dip at the party, just don’t double dip, because there is someone always watching for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
The OP averages 24 replies per thread, at least Gino knows how to quote more than 1 person at a time. Or at least he waits more than 2 minutes to respond and puts some thought into it.