• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Go-cart wrap

fisheye48

Got one coming up...has lots of nice curves and contours to work around...never done a go-cart so this will be a first for me...any suggetions on what material is easiest to work with, with a lot of curves and countours and any tricks to make it easier

TheSnowman

Use the search function. Lots and lots of talk about materials to use for things like this. Especially in the premium section.

SignManiac

I've only done one in my career. It was all custom painted and striped by hand. This was before vinyl of course.

Nuagedesigns

3m wrap and lam and get yourself a rolle pro if you dont have one. They work great on the many complex curves on the noses. Have fun we do an average of half a dozen or so each spring. And get your self some graphics savers for the sides and sell them with the package

ProWraps

the type of cart will determine the materials. low energy plastic pod carts will require a drastically different material selection than sheet metal or fiberglass hoods, wings and tails will require.

fisheye48

i dont know what kind it is yet but i do know its fiberglass...havent went and looked at it...he wants to do it a few days before christmas(its his sons and wants to surprise him) thanks for the input so far!!!

Mosh

Some of those are as fun as doing helmets. Design with this in mind in case you need to have seems.