• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Going to semi retire.

PGSigns

Been a while since I was an active part of the forum and I have missed the group. I have had some back problems this year and ended up getting rods and screws put in it to try and fix it. While all this as going on I greatly scaled back on what I was doing on the sign side of things and I think I am going to keep it that way for the foreseable future. I have several pieces of equipment and a bunch of supplies that I am going to sell and a few things I just want to give away. I am going to keep the summa Dc4 and the fc7000 for now and sell the router and the Designtech 24" plotter. I also have an Ioline super 88 30" that is free to a good home. I am working on an ad for all this stuff and should have it done this week. Thanks for all the support over the last several years, this is the best place to learn and improve your skills on the net.
Jimmy