• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good morning...from Texas

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Additional 3-4 inches last night, on top of snow from this weekend. Can you guys up north come down here and take your weather back? You can't see what is grass, sidewalk or street anymore... it's just all white.

20210217_075216.jpg

Reveal1

I remember flying in to DFW years ago just as an ice storm hit. Never saw so many 4wd pickups and suburbans flying off the road so fast; like a pinball game. Next day was in the 50's.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I remember flying in to DFW years ago just as an ice storm hit. Never saw so many 4wd pickups and suburbans flying off the road so fast; like a pinball game. Next day was in the 50's.

I was out on Tuesday and everyone who owns a Jeep was on the road driving around... I guess that is the one day of the year they can feel like owning a Jeep is a good idea. :roflmao:

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I was out on Tuesday and everyone who owns a Jeep was on the road driving around... I guess that is the one day of the year they can feel like owning a Jeep is a good idea. :roflmao:
They should be called Suburban Assault Vehicles for those who have them just to have 'em.
Also a woodburning stove might be a good idea.

neutrinocv

I'm sure it's not what you had in mind when they told you about global warming... ;)

BTW, although I've had 4WD for many years now, I always felt more confident using a FWD in the snow and we have lots over here; grass is white from December to April. "Oh what fun it is to ride in a ..."

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Still covered in snow today... won't melt till this weekend. Was out this morning and I think I was in the road?? At least I stayed right of the trees.

20210217_150836.jpg