• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Good used RF-640 and GX500 cutter for sale

Gene@mpls

DSC01182.JPG
This equipment is 4 years old and we replaced them with the same printer and a wider Roland cutter.

The RF-640 is converted to bulk ink [we have used Triangle Inx for the entire 4 years] but can easily use cartridges . It is the same as a VS-640 except it has no cutter. It is advantageous to be able to print and cut at the same time. The RF is a dual cmyk machine with the large Epson head that Roland does not use anymore except for the VS-300. It is not a Tru-Vis ink machine. The printer and GX500 will operate on Versaworks 5.x software, not sure about Vworks dual- the RF will work, I am not sure about the GX500. We are looking for about 7k for the printer and 1.5k for the cutter. They are both setup and can be demoed. Pictures available. Mpls area.

Edit- We got a large order and we are using both- can't tell the difference in the prints. If we had room we would keep both of them. We have a new Roland Takeup unit that I would throw in BTW

Last edited: