• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Wholesale Printing Company

delriosigns

Any recommendations on a company that can print large decals/ backlit decals at a good price? I'm currently in need of backlit decals that are 75" x 110". Would like to find a company that can print large decals in one piece without the seam. I currently have a 54" printer and hate the seams it leaves on my signs. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Christian @ 2CT Media

Any recommendations on a company that can print large decals/ backlit decals at a good price? I'm currently in need of backlit decals that are 75" x 110". Would like to find a company that can print large decals in one piece without the seam. I currently have a 54" printer and hate the seams it leaves on my signs. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
I've never seen any SAV material wider than 64"... That's going to be a tough one.

printguyjohn

In theory anyone who prints Vinyl Step & Repeats should be able to do it. Those companies need to be able to do 10'x10' step and repeats without seams in both vinyl scrim and dye-sub. Check out B2Sign or 4over.

These companies offer excellent pricing and great customer service. I've never really had any experience with smaller specialty printers who usually come from a Lithrography shop converted to do grand format. Their pricing is usually not very competitive and nowhere near as fast.

Christian @ 2CT Media

In theory anyone who prints Vinyl Step & Repeats should be able to do it. Those companies need to be able to do 10'x10' step and repeats without seams in both vinyl scrim and dye-sub. Check out B2Sign or 4over.

These companies offer excellent pricing and great customer service. I've never really had any experience with smaller specialty printers who usually come from a Lithrography shop converted to do grand format. Their pricing is usually not very competitive and nowhere near as fast.
Yet neither of those process will work for oversized SAV vinyl. The limit is not the printers or the tech, the limit is the materials available in the market. That indy invisiseam looks promising. Do they do it on an angle like that?

bannertime

Yet neither of those process will work for oversized SAV vinyl. The limit is not the printers or the tech, the limit is the materials available in the market. That indy invisiseam looks promising. Do they do it on an angle like that?

I don't think so, think that's an attempt at perspective. I've seen some samples of the color white color on their backlit vinyl and it looks pretty great. Haven't seen a sample of the SAV seam, but I assume it looks just as good. If I remember correctly it was near $8ish sqft.