• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Google plus one +1 for SEO

RE SEO optimization: Google plus one, Google's answer to facebook seems pretty lightly used so far, however if the +1 links help wih google search I sure don't want to ignor them.

Has anyone bought google plus one hits and had a pop from it?

I was thinking of trying a daily program from http://www.googleplusoneservices.com/
as it looks more organic and gives US based hits.

Any thoughts?

I also have found what I consider a cool tool,
http://www.plusonechecker.net/

you can paste in up to 50 web addresses, in the

Enter your URLs, one per line box

then hit plus one next to them.

the theory is plus 1's improve ranking in google's search engines!
takes maybe a minute!

Anyone who wants to trade up to 50 links to plus one for each other, contact me and I'll reciprocate and send you my list.

Attachments

• google-plus-one-wordpress-plugin-integration.jpg
    google-plus-one-wordpress-plugin-integration.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 155

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
google had their shot at their 'social networking' attempt ... but with lack of real updates and facebook adopting the things people liked about it ... it makes it so only a fringe group will use them and while there is a miniscule chance +1's will increase traffic ... i wouldn't hold your breath if the rest of your SEO sucks on your site.

signswi

+1s can play a very major role in the personalized SERP results but don't buy them, that's a sure fire way to indicate to Big G that you're worthy of being delisted. They can tell.

Instead, build up your G+ page and get some legit followers to +1 you. +1 exchanges with real people are fine, buying random +1s from spam accounts is not.

+1s can play a very major role in the personalized SERP results but don't buy them, that's a sure fire way to indicate to Big G that you're worthy of being delisted. They can tell.

Instead, build up your G+ page and get some legit followers to +1 you. +1 exchanges with real people are fine, buying random +1s from spam accounts is not.

Thanks, that makes sense, do you have the same philosophy on buying FACEBOOK likes?

signswi

Yes I do, but there it isn't because you're afraid of delisting, it's because there's no tangible benefit. The exception to that is getting that initial 25 or whatever it is now so you can get a customer username, that is a stupid restriction and worth going around if you can't find that many friends to help you out.

Twitter is the only one where buying follows can have some tangible benefit as you're trying to start a snowball but I'd rather just do it manually anyway to control quality.

Best way to drive likes and +s are contests and content lockers. You can google content locker if you aren't familiar with it but it's a bit beyond the scope of free forum info ;P.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Yes I do, but there it isn't because you're afraid of delisting, it's because there's no tangible benefit. The exception to that is getting that initial 25 or whatever it is now so you can get a customer username, that is a stupid restriction and worth going around if you can't find that many friends to help you out.

Twitter is the only one where buying follows can have some tangible benefit as you're trying to start a snowball but I'd rather just do it manually anyway to control quality.

Best way to drive likes and +s are contests and content lockers. You can google content locker if you aren't familiar with it but it's a bit beyond the scope of free forum info ;P.

Great Galloping Jeebus Feet! +1 to that. Only one I found usable was twitter and that was only through contests where I could track where my links went with hashtags and tiny.url links. Let alone people would watch out for my tweets slightly there after because of it.