• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grand + Benedicts?

IslandSignWorks

Has anyone run into a company called Grand + Benedicts out of Oregon? They are the breakers who get called in to de-image and clear out defunct retail stores. I got a call from them to help break a Dollar Tree store at the local mall. Gave them a fair price to remove cut/cap/make-safe and remove about 20 channel letters. From the 3rd story. On a site covered in 3" of ice.

Their expediters are merciless, constantly trying to squeeze. I swear they just sit in a call center cube farm with hammers looking to whale on sign guys. They're almost as bad as ServiceCOM USA out of NJ, who strung me out 120 days on one job and straight up stiffed me on another.

I would recommend letting their calls go to voice mail. Unless you like working and never getting paid.