• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphic/ Logo Designer

Austin97

Hey guys I know i posted this before but i got a little confused. I am looking to inquiring for a graphic designer or someone to help me out when I need help. I use flexi and learning little by little. It would be like helping me re create logos, fix logos and make them vectored.

Thanks so much

Denton Visual

Visual Sponge
Hey guys I know i posted this before but i got a little confused. I am looking to inquiring for a graphic designer or someone to help me out when I need help. I use flexi and learning little by little. It would be like helping me re create logos, fix logos and make them vectored.

Thanks so much
I am flexible, I work from home. I have an impecccable reputation around Norman and Oklahoma City, I've got half a hundred clients from nothing but word of mouth. I can work on your outsource projects at any time of day or night. I have been designing my whole life. If you'd like to see my portfolio visit my website dentonvisual.com