• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphics Designer/Signpainter

CenturySigns

Custom Sign Shop Designer
I work for a 14 person sign shop here in the midwest, we do neon, LEDs, build and fabricate, install and service all types of signs.
Before that I owned and operated a sign shop that I bought from my partner when he retired. Had a house fire that took the wind out of my sails and I gave up on the business and landed the position that I have now. Nice office, fast computer, and good people to work with, ahhhh life is good. Yeah, I miss my little sign shop and all that went with it, but I am closing in on 60 years old and will probebly will retire from here. I've been here 9 years, we are located about 100 miles north of St. Louis, MO. I have been on signs 101 before but didn't post much, had a bout with cancer that cost me 2 months of work, but feel real good now and cancer is no where to be found.