• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphicstock.com Scam or not?

Hi, First post I have made although I have read many post over the past few years. I was on facebook an a offer from graphicstock .com came across my screen. It offered a 7 day free trial then I thought about it for a day then today I received another offer saying 1 year will be $99.00. I thought this was a good deal and so I tried to sign up. Just after trying to sign up I received a call from American Express robo Computer asking If I made this charge, not thinking I said sure. After I got off the phone I tried to find some online information and got some conflicting results. My question is does anyone use this service or have any further information about them. The website looks professional enough. Was I tricked?

Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I looked at them a while back after reading a referral to them at the Filter Forge website. I didn't proceed, however, with their free trial because they wanted a credit card before giving the free trial.

Thought I may ask a little bit more. First thanks Fred for your response. When I saw this I was a little excited because they seemed to have a lot of images I could use for a great price. So with that I hope they are a good company to deal with. If on the other hand they are not what sites are out their similar to this without the large price tag like shutterstock.com. I am a small shop that does signs and T-shirts but we are primarily a shipping store. We also do some other types of print work like business cards and flyers. Any help would be appreciated.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thought I may ask a little bit more. First thanks Fred for your response. When I saw this I was a little excited because they seemed to have a lot of images I could use for a great price. So with that I hope they are a good company to deal with. If on the other hand they are not what sites are out their similar to this without the large price tag like shutterstock.com. I am a small shop that does signs and T-shirts but we are primarily a shipping store. We also do some other types of print work like business cards and flyers. Any help would be appreciated.

There are dozens of sites to look at. Most feature individual downloads and subscriptions. Here are a few with which to start.

123rf.com
Dreamstime.com
Fotolia.com
Expressclipart.com
Digital-Clipart.com
iStockphoto.com
iClipart.com
Clipart.com

jrsc

I got the same offer on Facebook. I went ahead and tried it. I've had it a couple months now with no problems. Only got one $99 charge on my credit card. They actually do seem to have a lot of useful graphics. I've been using it more then expected.

VTSigns

I subscribed about a month ago. I have used it a good bit. Hard to beat for the price. It's definitely not a scam.

I talked to them last night along with American Express to get more information. American express could not say for sure why the charge did not go through. They said something about the timing of the charge that did not make much since but did say that it was not a problem with the company itself. I also talked to the customer service at Graphicstock.com about their service and discussed the annual payment for auto renewal. She said if you call to sign up you can request to be put on manual renewal so you don't automatically get charged. Glad to hear also that someone is using it and liking it. Thanks a lot to all.