• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Ce6000-120 Feed Noise

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I tried a search with no avail. I have a gently used cutter that so far has been very trouble-free, but today started giving me an issue. Today while running some long cuts, I noticed the feed roller became very noisy. I saw where some guys had an issue with the other axis making servo noise, but this is clearly noise from the roller, and not the pinch wheels. Is there a way to take it apart and grease it somehow?

Thanks

phototec

I tried a search with no avail. I have a gently used cutter that so far has been very trouble-free, but today started giving me an issue. Today while running some long cuts, I noticed the feed roller became very noisy. I saw where some guys had an issue with the other axis making servo noise, but this is clearly noise from the roller, and not the pinch wheels. Is there a way to take it apart and grease it somehow?

Thanks

I would NEVER recommend the CE6000-60 to anyone, it's a piece of JUNK, the servo makes all kids of noise, the carriage going back and forth makes funny noises.

I have a 15 year old CE3000-60 that is still working fine, no noises at all. But being that old I decided to a new cutter and the CE6000 is NOT built as well as the old CE3000 period.

I think Graphtec found ways to save money using cheaper parts and they now make a a junky cutter (beware)!