• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE6000-60 - Perf Cut settings etc.

Riskok

Hello guys

I just got my cutter and I would love to know how you guys do your perf cuts. What settings are you using? What knifesetting and so on.

Thanks!

Patrik from Sweden

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think you are out of luck with the ce6000, I don't think it has the perf cutting options like the FC models.
The only way to cut through the backing without ruining your cutting strip/blade is to use a carrier sheet /sled.
I used some scrap Duratrans with with my vinyl taped on top. Cut all the inner holes first and then the outlines - worked for what I needed, was faster than cutting them out by hand.

wayne k
guam usa

Jburns

Hello Patrik,

In the US the CE6000 units do not offer perf cut. However, last year I saw a brochure that the European versions have the option ( usually reserved for FC units in the States).

If I find the tutorial I will post a link.

Riskok

Thanks for the help! Let me know if you find anything on the perfcut settings and I will keep trying.

OchoMedia

CE6000-60 perf-cut

Hello,
For perforation cut on the CE6000-60, you need the extra cutting mat carrier sheet a 12" x 17" size. Thats the information I got from Graphtec support.
I bought recently a CE6000-60 (now a month old) and I'm selling it, but don't get me wrong! I love the plotter company support, specially the support on their stand alone software Graphtec Studio for Mac OS X, a must for me! Because of the awesome support for OS X, I want to upgrade to their FC8600-100 42" plotter, is a big different in $$$, but for my sublimation workflow definitely worth having wide format peroration cut.

Hope this help.