• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec CE6000 is Cutting ALL Files Half Size

fhd

attachment.php

Here is a sample file about 11 inches wide on a 12 x 12 mat. Every time I try to cut everything it shows up on the vinyl HALF the size. I'm guessing it's a setting somewhere but it's driving me nuts. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 9.00.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 9.00.29 AM.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 557

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You didn't specify what software is cutting this....most will have a scale setting. You may have it set on 50%.

eahicks

Ok, on the COntrol Panel of the plotter, hit MENU, then you should have AREA....click that and check the SCALE there....should be on 1. it can go down to 1/2, which I suspect it is on.

phototec

I had the opposite problem several moths ago, my Graphtec FC7000 was cutting everything 1o times bigger, I could not figure out what the heck was going on. This happened right after changing the blade and cutting strip, I contacted Graphtec (no one here could help me), and they said must have accidently changed the step setting on the cutter in the menu. And after checking that is what happened, I don't remember exactly, but it was something like I had changed the step setting from 1 to 10, so the cutter was making everything ten times bigger. After changing it back it has worked as normal.

eahicks

Did this get resolved? My money is on the plotter's scale setting, but OP hasn't replied with "that worked" or anything else.