• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Cross Cut Blade

BVG

Does anybody know what model of NT Cutter blade goes into the FC-8600 cross cut mechanism? We've tried a BC-1P however it's about 1/16" too short and doesn't cut the sheet properly.

Looking to buy the blades in bulk rather than replacing the entire cross cut assembly as we go through them so quickly.

Thanks

BVG

The cross cut blade is a CT02U.
What are you cutting to be going through blades like that?

We're looking for the actual blade rather than the whole assembly. We can see it's made by NT Cutter just can't find a model that matches. Really hoping to be able to bulk buy these instead of swapping out the entire thing.

We're just cutting regular vinyl, but we do between 50 and 100 cross cuts per day as part of our finishing process.

Commando

We're looking for the actual blade rather than the whole assembly. We can see it's made by NT Cutter just can't find a model that matches. Really hoping to be able to bulk buy these instead of swapping out the entire thing.

We're just cutting regular vinyl, but we do between 50 and 100 cross cuts per day as part of our finishing process.
IDK if they sell just the blade itself. All the ones i have ever seen have the mount on it. You can get a CTO1H blade. They are a bit cheaper but the CTO2U is super steel. Supposed to last longer.
I hate the way you cant just buy the one part you need sometimes. Like on our HP latex, the take up reel bracket for one of the bearings broke. We had to buy the whole freaking assembly. Roll bar and all. Cost a freaking grand!