• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec Cutter Controller

kenna

We just got a new FC8600-75. I installed it fine along with our updated Omega software. I am having a heck of a time setting the pressure and keeping it active on the machine itself. I try to open the cutter controller to set the conditions there but when I open the software it says that the driver is not installed and code 1104. I even tried reinstalling the driver and doing updates. I printed out the 200+ page users manual. Man this is tougher to use then my 7000 series! Any help on setting two conditions would be great. I need one condition for reg high perf vinyl and one for reflective. Thank you,

Jburns

Ok,

so there should be a setting, on the machine, that ignores commands from the software ( Speed, pressure, etc). I use to have an FC7000 and always ran the machine settings from the machine - not the software.

Try that out - its deep in a menu setting somewhere on the plotter

Joe House

Go to your device settings dialog in GerberPlot window, unselect "use settings", click on save preferences. Problem solved.