• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Demo Models Available

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I wanted to let everyone know that we have some demo model Graphtec cutters that we have just made available for sale to make way for new inventory. These cutters are available at excellent prices but quantities are limited so please reach out as soon as possible if you are interested.

Please contact us by phone at (800)527-7778 or you can email me directly at philj@airmark.com for more information on pricing and availability for these units.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
We recently added Graphtec cutters in addition to the Summa cutters that we have always sold. Obviously having previously been Summa I am a bit biased towards the Summa machines but there is definitely a place for both brands.

How's everything been going with your Summa cutter?

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know we still have a couple units remaining. We also have a couple Summa cutters available with special pricing as well. Shoot me an email at philj@airmark.com if you're interested in more information on the deals.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Sales Manager
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com