• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec FC-4100-75 runs out and back 1 metre of vinyl before cut

Tel

I'm sure this must be some sort of setting I am using Flexi and when I send to cut the cutter runs out and runs back in 1 metre of vinyl then performs the cut no problem at all, it is most frustrating when you have cuttings maybe 2 foot long which you can't use.
On the machine I found a page length page but this goes from 1 to 50 and it's set at 1 there is no 0 option or I can't find how to disable it, any help would be greatly appreciated

Tel

I got this sorted, I sat for a few hours went through the menus tried changing things one at a time, firstly I did anything related to page length, no luck at all, eventually I came to "auto pre feed" and didn't really know what it was, it was enabled so I disabled it and it did the job, Thanks to all that looked to see if they could help. I am used to Graphtec CE cutters but not the FC, I picked this FC4100-75 for the price of a steak dinner, and used a pc I was given, I have no idea how old it is, apart from being scruffy the only thing I could see wrong besides the feed was that the cutting strip was lifting up at one end a little super glue sorted that. It cuts brilliant and now it's in my sons sign business. Thanks again.
Tel