• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Fc 7000-75

printimage

When i send something to cut these numbers and letters cut on the material. Any ideas on the problem?

Attachments

• IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 199

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Does it cut the job, or just that? Looks like your cutting program is sending a job number or something. Check it for something that's checked that shouldn't be.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Graphtec made their own communication language called GP-GL and it works with the software that comes with the Graphtec. If you are using any software that isn't Graphtec branded , like Flexi, you have to go into the cutter's menus and change the communication language to HP-GL which is a more universal language.

beachnsled

I thought I would post here, instead of creating a new thread for the same cutter.

We have this error come up often - only for certain graphics. We think there is an issue with the actual image - any ideas:

"object of incorrect type to support this operation"

Thanks!
Beach

TopFliteGraphics

Just had this same problem. Spent hours trying to figure out wtf happened. Even reloaded Flexi thinking it was a software issue. Next time I will come here first LOL