• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC-8000 cutting through one side of the weed lines..

This just started happening. Say I send something to cut with weed lines..the design cuts fine, all the weed lines cut fine, except the final one closest to the origin side. You can see the blade actually push down on that last bit and it slices through the backing paper. Anyone else having this issue?

Strip looks good everything is fine...it happens even when I move the rollers for something smaller so that takes the cutting strip out of it. I use the default weed lines in cutting master 3. Factory reset might fix it.

303DC

Strip looks good everything is fine...it happens even when I move the rollers for something smaller so that takes the cutting strip out of it. I use the default weed lines in cutting master 3. Factory reset might fix it.
My FC8600 has done some weird stuff in the past. Not necessarily this, but I've had to do factory reset on it twice in a year to fix weird ARMS issues. Don't bother calling Graphtec. Their customer service is a complete freaking joke.