• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC2100-50 Manual

JPGraphics

Anyone know if a pdf of a user manual for the Graphtec FC2100-50 exists anywhere? I googled, checked with the website.....and... nada...
Any help would be greatly appreciated...:thumb:

Capital Signs

I would say wait till Monday, email them or better yet CALL them and see if they maybe can email you a pdf of it, or maybe they have a link for a direct download. They have maybe removed it off of their downloads to encourage people to "upgrade" Who the heck would do that??? "SA International maybe? hahaha. Just for kicks... :) Anyways, give them a call tomorrow. Maybe they may be more help.

JPGraphics

Thanks Capital...I will give them a buzz (They ignored my email that i previously sent) Ummmm...I thought this dinosaur was the "upgraded version"
Still a faithful workhorse for me...

Capital Signs

Cant wait to get my FC7000MK2 Series Plotter package!!!! That will be sick! Cant wait cant wait cant wait! Gonna be fun. I think I'm going to try to plot more things once i have it, as I have printing.