• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec fc7000-75 will not cut

Sprocketboy

Once a job is sent from Flexi to the plotter it feeds out all of the material and never cuts. It does not stop at the end of the material but rather spits it out. I have cleaned the sensors, checked connections, performed test cuts from the menu, and doe an overall cleaning. Any suggestions?

Todd M Castle

Does it spit it out from the front out the back? If so it could be you have it set to front load instead of rear load. Just click on the next button when loading to switch it to rear if this is the case.

I have had the same problem with my graphtec. Not sure on your particular model so I am just telling you what I have learned with mine. You may have your "roll feed" set wrong. On mine I can set for "front or rear". If you shut off the plotter and turn it on again it will give you the option for "front or rear". On my plotter - I use "rear" and it works fine. If we accidentally push "front" it spits out the entire roll if noone is looking. I hope this helps.

Sprocketboy

Graphtec

Thanks for the help but unfortunately those options have been looked at as well. Even if I put in a scrap it will spit out the material and the media lock lever does not respond. The machine has to be turned off to get to a menu of any kind.

chris634

It may have to do with your Sheet Size dimensions. I had a similar problem with a Roland I was working with. Check your sign software in the preferences/settings and make sure every is set up right, like inches rather than milimeters and so forth. I don't think the Graphtec has any of the settings on the machine itself to change.