• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graphtec fc7000 registration mark error

signsbykacie

I have a graphtec fc7000-75 and i am using flexi sign pro. I have been printing and contour cutting all morning and now all of the sudden it wont read the first registration mark. it goes straight to error after not finding the first mark. I have been reading threads and have tried a few things but i cant seem to get it to read. any suggestions?

signsbykacie

i tried changing to gp-gl after reading another post and it didnt work, now i am not sure what mode i had it in before. i changed it hp-gl and still wont read.

Drip Dry

Do you still have the red led light ?

Also, sometimes I get an error if the crop marks are too close to the edge

Not sure about the HPGL thing. Not sure how to look and see what mine is set to

Snydo

Also, sometimes I get an error if the crop marks are too close to the edge

Or when the crops are to close to the outer pinch rollers, another thing that has worked dozens of time for me is simply reloading the media after moving it in either direction 2 or 3 inches and readjusting pinch rollers so they are as far from the crops as possible.

Tizz

Sometimes lighting plays a role when reading the crop marks.
Had read on other post a user had no issues whatsoever then all of a sudden it had difficulty sensing the crop marks. They ended up adjusting the room lighting somehow by reducing the glare that bounces off the substrate that the cutter sensor picks up and this resolved their issue.
Not sure if it applies to all but just sharing another possibility.

signsbykacie

I got it to work, now today i am having the same problem. I dont know what the issue is, i will try changing the lighting and adjusting the media more.