• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Graphtec FC8000 cutting unaccurately

mcngrafix

Graphtec FC8000 cutting unaccurately

Does anyone know how I adjust my settings on my FC8000
I had it perfectly fine but I recently had my machine repaired from graphtec as the cutter was loose but now
when I cut decals out using registration marks the decals had uneven sides.(See pics)
The actual cuts a really awful to be honest and I had all this perfect one time(See pics)
Also whats the setting called were the blade can lift up numerous of times for corners and goes back down to cut

Graphtec told me a need a new blade as my one is blunt but I have a new one on the way.
This shouldnt have anything to do with accuracy when using reg marks I dont think

Whats the process to fix this please as graphtec are shut now and I need to work haha. Any links to an instruction? I remember doing something last time but cant figure out what its called
See pictures

Attachments

• 20171013_175438.jpg
    20171013_175438.jpg
    840 KB · Views: 365

Joe House

Lifting at the corners is Tangential Emulation. Go to screen 2 of 3 in the condition settings and turn it on there.
To adjust the crop mark sensor - Go Menu>2-[ARMS] > Screen 3 of 4 > 1[SENSOR OFFSET ADJ.] The instructions on how to complete this should be in the user manual that is on the CD that came with the plotter.

Good Luck and Happy Cutting!