• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec fc8600 cutting way off!

I Branding

Hello guys,
So I have a graphtec fc8600 and whenever I load up printed material and send the cut file through my RIP (GMG PrintFactory) the graphtec cutter will read all of the registration marks fine. It doesn't walk or move at all I have it positioned really good on the cutter...it will start to cut the printed material good and then as it continues to cut it will gradually start cutting way off the letters, numbers or whatever artwork i have printed. it is almost like my cut file is incorrect and totally shifted but I have checked everything numerous times and cut and print file look good and nothing is wrong with it. I have seen people talk about dloading the cutting master to send cut files through the cutting master and the actual RIP. Does anybody know how to properly set it up and work it?

Dennis422

Upgrade firmware, reset the printer.
After that, you should not have any more issues.

Had the same problem, I was just cutting from CM3. After the firmware and the reset, cuts dead on every time.