• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec FC9000 Print and Cut Issue

pepford

Using a Graphtec FC9000 with Onyx Thrive. We print a bunch of print and cut decals. When it comes to placing on the graphtec to cut, it cuts all the decals fine except for the last row on the side of the media. It only cuts half the image. We have tested with smaller jobs to make sure we have sufficient media on each side but does the same thing. Have inquired with both Onyx and Graphtec and still waiting on a solution.

If anyone has a solution we would sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance.

ikarasu

Are you sheet loading? If so try to load it as a roll instead of a sheet.

We.dint use onyx with our fc9000... Didn't know it was available yet when I asked a month or two ago I was told.it wasn't, so it could just be new and glitch.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Using a Graphtec FC9000 with Onyx Thrive. We print a bunch of print and cut decals. When it comes to placing on the graphtec to cut, it cuts all the decals fine except for the last row on the side of the media. It only cuts half the image. We have tested with smaller jobs to make sure we have sufficient media on each side but does the same thing. Have inquired with both Onyx and Graphtec and still waiting on a solution.

If anyone has a solution we would sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance.
Is any part of those images beyond the outer most pinch wheel?

pepford

All within the pinch rollers. Even did a test just using the middle 24 inches of a 54 inch roll and same problem. I do notice the the crop/ margin marks always print about 4 inches inside the graphic. On my previous Graphtec 8600 they would print on each corner.