• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted Graphtec Pinch Roller

0sparetime

Hey guys, I know it's a long shot but I picked up a Graphtec FC5100-75 for $150. It works great as a backup but it only has two pinch rollers. I'd like to find one more. Any chance anyone has one they would part with?

Thanks in advance.

woolly

Hey guys, I know it's a long shot but I picked up a Graphtec FC5100-75 for $150. It works great as a backup but it only has two pinch rollers. I'd like to find one more. Any chance anyone has one they would part with?

Thanks in advance.

I looked at this for a fc7000 130 not quite as easy as first look
You need one from the same type of machine then you need to make it invisible to the set up firmware else it thinks it the outer roller.
Two types of optical sensors don' know which for your machine.
Bit of a tis to fit but should work I never found a spare and graphtec very expensive and reluctant to sell as not a standard fit for the part

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You don't need nor do you want three rollers on a 30" machine. The two rollers work just fine, adding a third does nothing but add something else that can go wrong.

Iv'e been wrangling 30" machines for many years and there has never, as in ever, been a time when I needed or wanted anymore rollers than two.

Joe House

Gotcha Bob,
I had one of these before and I thought it had three rollers. I guess i'm mistaken.
You can optionally add another pinch roller on 30 inch Graphtec FC plotter, and set do this frequently for municipal sign shops that deal almost exclusively with reflective signs. But most sign shops do fine with just the 2 standard pinch wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk