• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec replacement teflon strip FC4100

Jean Shimp

I can't seem to find a replacement strip for my Graphtec FC4100 series cutter. There are strips on line for purchase for the FC5100 or the CE series. They all look alike to me; I've tried asking sales people what I can use for my cutter and can't seem to get an answer after 2 days of searching. Anyone know? Thanks.

ikarasu

The thickness of them are all the same. The thing you want to look for is how many mm wide it is, and how long it needs to be.

Our local supplier sells it by the ft - I think all graphtec models are the same width/thickness, it's just summas and Roland's that differ.

But if you want to be sure... Measure how thick it is, the width and then the length. Send them the measurements and they should be able to cut you a strip to size.

Keep in mind if you have a 54 inch cutter, odds are you'll need a 65"+ strip, so actually measure instead of going by the length your cutter is rated for.

You can even buy strips on eBay, or sites like uscutter - I have a strip I ordered from China for like $5... I haven't used it yet, but it feels the same firmness / quality as the official ones. That being said, I'd go for the official brand, it's not.much more expensive if you can get it in the length you need.

I believe grapghtec even sells them directly... Fire off an email to them and ask what size / part you need, and they will know for sure.

SheBeau

I can't seem to find a replacement strip for my Graphtec FC4100 series cutter. There are strips on line for purchase for the FC5100 or the CE series. They all look alike to me; I've tried asking sales people what I can use for my cutter and can't seem to get an answer after 2 days of searching. Anyone know? Thanks.
I have the FC4100-130 and here’s where I can always get parts:http://www.beacongraphics.com/pdf/2007/catalog-19.pdf

Jean Shimp

Thanks for the replies. I ended up getting the 5100 strip from Graphtec as they told me it would work - and it does. Another supplier told me the 5100 would NOT work in the 4100 cutter. Glad I didn't listen to them.

ikarasu

Most suppliers don't know what parts for what. Some stuff is generic and re used in most of their machines... I'd always listen to the company who makes the machine than a seller.

Glad you got it figured out though!